Re: new lingo

Hi all

just a random post here.

last week i finally stumped up the cash for an echoplex, this is the
machine
that ve been gagging and drooling over for about a year and a half solid.
  in order to accomodate my new toy, i prepared a lilt place in my floor
space for the controller.
  as i moved stuff around i decided (im easily distracted) to just plug
into
my Digitech X series with its 5sec delay time.
  WADDAYAKNOW,,,,,half an hour later i emerged from the most fully
openminded improvised loop sesh that i have managed to do for ages.
I cant belive how fun it was, i just layed some taps and drones then
soloed
over them, then reduced the feedbacl for a bit of walking/changing pattern
bofore getting down with a dirty groove.

made me really question what u can do with even the most basic tools

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger