Re: Robin Haas, Y2K3, etc

Aha!  I was wondering about that.  I wrote to tell you that I have an room mic recording of my set... if you end up using me on any sort of finished product, and want to mix in that recording, I'd be happy to send you a CD of it.  Regardless, I'd like to get your recording of me, too...
Thanks,
Joe Balestreri

Robin Haas <rob@robinhaas.com> wrote:
My email was down for the last 3 days, so if anyone sent me something and it came back, please resend it and it will work now. Thanks, Robin