Re: mp3's, Robin Haas & Y2K3

Well, emailling mp3's isn't really feasible, since most of us have email
accounts that can't handle files that large. What might make things easier
on you is asking who CAN receive mp3's via email, so you don't have to
mail
them out.

Robin Haas done wrote:
>I hadn't thought if the posting or emailing as MP3s. I will explore that
>idea. I do not know how much loss to the sound quality that is. Many say
>very little loss. I have only heard a small amount of MP3s played. Thanks
>for the idea.

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet
access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com