RE: EDP in europe

I wish it was that simple. I’d love to sell these cheap to anyone who wants one, but the situation with Gibson is delicate and very complex. Only time will tell what happens to the EDPs; I’ll post news when I have it. Sorry I can’t be more help but my hands are tied and I think I’ve already said more than I should have done on the subject.

-----Original Message-----
From: LinkTomlin@aol.com [mailto:LinkTomlin@aol.com]
Sent: 30 October 2003 14:16
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: EDP in europe

Hello Andy,

I'm guessing you've had a few mails about this. I read your mail on the Loopers Delight mailing list re Gibson and Echoplexes you have sitting there. I am in England and was wondering if it is possible to buy one from you guys directly?

I am still considering as to if I can afford the purchase to be honest and trying to justify one to myself as an early xmas pressie without trawling around the world and all the import duty etc that entails, or waiting forever for a Gibson dealer here to have any in stock.

Regards

Link