From: "Francois LEBRUN" <fr.lebrun@free.fr>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 11:31 AM
Subject: RE: Just bought a Boomerang...Wow!

Hi Brian welcome to the club, glad to read from you.

I also started looping with a Boomerang about 5 weeks ago
and I was exactly like you : absolutely stunned at the pleasure
I got from the thing just after 1h00 or so playing it !!!

I noticed too there are not so many Boomerang posts.
Either there are not too many people using it ( ??), or ...
they are too busy enjoying it to have questions to ask !

I hope your post will get other 'Rangers to "come out".
I'm sure we'll be in touch via mail soon.

All the best

Francois