boom-er-rangerssssssssssss

At 04:38 PM 11/6/2003 -0500, Scott M2" <scott@dreamstate.to>
  wrote:

 > So you'd say that your boomerang is noisier than your headrush?

unquestionably. but to be fair -  i am not sure whether that's cause the
headrush might top out at unity, while possibly the boomerang gives some
additional output oomph. i'm not up on my spec's enough to know if there's
extra amplifyin' goin' on in the box from texas, and it certainly does
allow for input level adjustments.

in the studio, with the "heat of battle factor" not an issue, we have the
luxury of all the careful gainstaging we can want, and we've clearly heard
a difference between the 2. but the headrush (which i love, btw and makes
an awesome companion to the boomerang in a few ways) don't give you no
MINUTES of meander! so both have their pluses and minuses. in performance
the boomerang is very easy to use and has certain... characteristics that
basically make what i do able to happen the way it does.

the one thing neither box offers is pitch or rate adjustment which i do
long for. the old digitech sampling pedals had it. in fact, i was looking
for one when i got turned on to the boomerang as an available alternative
to the digitech models.

hey - i'm not unhappy!

a:c