IN MY HARDWARE RIG:

An Echoplex with Loop IV
An Eventide Orville

IN MY SOFTWARE RIG:

Ableton Live
MaxMSP
Radial
Reaktor

THE SUPER RIG: is both run through and mixed by a Metric Halo Mobile I/0
audio device and its accompanying software.

I also own one Line Six Pedal  which only gets used on really small gigs
where I have to travel SUPER light, and for backup, one other EDP and a
Jamman.

--
Todd Reynolds¹ Nuove Uova 2 at Joe¹s Pub

Monday, November 10th, 9:30 PM

New work for violin and electricity by Phil Kline, John King, Randall Woolf
and Todd Reynolds with Performers David Cossin, Phil Kline and Jessie
Stiles.

Y¹all come...   http://www.joespub.com for reservations and tix