Re: What!?!?!?! Four (4) friggin' EDPs!?!?!?!

Hi,

Rin gongs are little Japanese bowl gongs similar to "singing" bowls
but are a little deeper in shape. I connect contact mics to them. With
these,
various effects (the Space Station, TC M300, Kaoss Pad, modular
synth processing), and the loopers, one can create sounds as subtile
as a walk in the fall woods or as hugh and in your face as humpback
whales. (Thanks Eric, glad you like the stuff I do).