Re: Lake buttler Mitigator question

Hi,

They are still in business, but no longer make the MM5. I was lucky enough
find one in perfect order on the Sound On Sound website reader adds for £40
)UK) so I guess you'd need to look at the secondhand market.

Here's a link to most of the owner's manual that' might be useful.
<http://www.pan.no/frames.cgi?/re_mm5.htm>http://www.pan.no/frames.cgi?/re_
mm5.htm
Ian.

 At 11:17 09/11/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Thank you Ian
>Is Phill Rees still in business? i havent been able to
>find much info on their foot controllers.
>Louie
>

>--- Ian Popperwell <popperwell@iname.com> wrote:
>> Louie,
>>
>> I looked at the Mitigatorbut managed to get a Philip
>> Rees MM5 foot controller
>> secondhand first. It can either send out a single
>> MIDI message on a switch,
>> e.g. prog change, CC message, note on, etc, or it
>> can send a "sequence" of up
>> to sixteen commands. These sequences can either be a
>> whole set of commands
>> sent
>> out together (multiple prog change, note on, CCs all
>> on different channels if
>> you like (which sounds like what you'r looking for)
>> or alternatively the
>> sequence commands can be stepped throu with the foot
>> switch that they've been
>> assigned to - each command in the sequence being
>> triggered by the next switch
>> press.
>>
>> I am visually impaired and had the MM5 built into a
>> longer box with better
>> foot
>> switches and its still cost me less than a new one
>> would have. I would
>> recommend it for versatility. + it uses a 9V battery
>> and so you could use
>> whateve power supply worked in the country you'r in.
>>

>> Ian
>> At 03:42 09/11/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>> >Hi loopers,
>> >I am gathering info about the LB mitigator how it
>> >compares with the fcb1010 or the pmc10.My main
>> >interest is to know if it can be configured to send
>>
>> >ccs,note ons, etc. simultaneously to more than 5
>> >devices,and how friendly it is to program
>> >it,reliability etc.I also want to know if i could
>> use
>> >it in europe changing its power cable.
>> >Thanx!
>> >Louie

>> can

>> Musictoyz.com.

>> >Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
>>
>><<http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree>http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsn
ewfree><http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewf>http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsn
ewf