Re: WHERE ARE THE OTHER LOOPERS?

Hey Rick,

Yeah, I know about as many loopers on the list as I do off the list. A
smattering of reasons they've given me for not being on the list.

1) Never heard of it. There's a list?
2) Don't feel they depend on looping heavily enough to be called a
"looper",
or don't like those kinds of labels in general.
3) Aren't very interested in discussing gear or looping-related issues
4) Never read their email anyway

Feeling a little bit of frustration over our lack of legion right now.
Mostly in that I've been trying to get one of my pedals fixed, and none of
the 5 places I've been to even have the parts. Not to mention the ratio of
loopers to distortion/overdrive devices is something like 1/40.

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.