RE: FCB1010 wishlist (was: LD Community)

 Ahh, so I guess without soldering directly to the board, and without a
complete re-write of the code, it won't happen immediately. But don't give
up on your efforts! I (and I am sure several others) would gladly void our
warranty (mine is up now anyway), to make this thing do what we want. It is
too bad Behringer didn't ask people what they wanted in a midi
controller...I think we all would have paid $20 more for more memory, or
the
ability to assign CCs per patch rather than globally.
I have 1 exp pedal to control feedback in the EDP, 1 for the volume of my
synth...none left over for a wah. Woe is me.
Thank you for your continuing efforts to unravel this thing.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com