RE: FCB1010 wishlist (was: LD Community)

No you are right...thats what I meant. I can't assign a different
channel...different CC#s, yes...
I haven't tried putting the EDP and my preamp on a channel, and sending
program change messages higher than 16 to my preamp (I can map the programs
around). Maybe this will get me around the limitation of 1 channel per
pedal. What does the EDP do if it gets a program change message higher than
16?

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com