This looper is in New York, from Chicago, Dec. 4 thru 14

I'll be in New York soon, performing "The Palmer Raids" with Plasticene.
The show runs for two weekends, from Dec. 4 through Dec. 14, at the Ohio
Theater in SoHo.

I create the sound/music in realtime via looping (EDP) and processing on
the laptop (Max/MSP): no prerecorded sounds. Sonic sources are solely
from the actors' voices, their breath, and those received from our
limited set of props.

"The Palmer Raids" is a theatrically and politically charged re-telling
of a chain of historical events that fundamentally changed American
history - the fallout and backlash from a rash of vicious terrorist
bombings that crossed the nation in 1919. Through trademark athleticism,
daring action and mind-blowing image, Plasticene takes the simplicity of
three folding tables, 16 folding chairs, four lamps, some boxes and an
overhead projector into the thrilling complexity of The Palmer Raids."

If you would like to make a reservation please call 212-613-3173 or
visit: http://www.plasticene.com/

Best regards,
Eric

--