EDP BrotherSync

Hello all,

I'm new to the list but have been perusing the archives
for a while. I am a Chapman Stick player and do quite
a bit of looping with the EDP. Recently, I picked up a
second EDP to run in stereo using BrotherSync. I've
noticed since hooking the unit up, however, that my
right and left channels slowly go out of sync as the loop
plays.

My setup is as follows. One white face EDP and one
EDP Plus both running Loop IV. MIDI cable from the out
of the master to the in of the slave. A TRS to TRS cable
connecting the two BrotherSync jacks. All parameters
are identical on the two machines including the sync
which is set to "Out".

>From what I've read in the archives, it appears that plenty
of you have run two EDPs in stereo with great success so
I can only assume that the blame lies squarely on my shoulders.

Any insight would be most welcome.

Thanks,
Glenn