Alto Music: good prices

Long-time LD readers are familiar with Alto's deals regarding the EDP
and the Repeater, but I'd like to point out that they seem to be able
to underprice just about anyone if you mail or call them for a price.
I just ordered an amp from them that was about 15% under anyone else's
price, and I just heard from another list member who got a good deal on
the DD-20.  So, if you're in the throes of GAS, check out:

http://www.altomusic.com/

Before you pull out the wallet.  Even for things they don't show on the
website, they seem to be able to order just about anything.

All right--back to bashing the guy trying to give away his CDs for free.

TravisH