Re: Oberheim and Gibson EDPs models

>I just bought a second EDP(gibson)but wonĄt be able to
>test it with my Oberheim one until december
>Are there major internal differences between this two

no.
the later Gibson ones are better since Andy built them in GB with
improved part quality (gold contacts...) and built them with more care
the various Oberheim batches (and early Gibson) have been built in
several places and US and have such smaller quality differences, too.

>models and do they syncronize well?

hm... its not about better or worse, but they do or they dont.
Unfortunately we cannot grant that all units of all times sync
between each other. :-(
We can only grant that all the GB units and all with exchanged
Crystals sync between each other.
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org