Re: Rack Bags...

In a message dated 11/25/03 9:09:24 AM Eastern Standard Time, goddard.duncan@mtvne.com writes:

However, I don't want a
hernia, and would like to take as much stuff carry-on as possible.

when i flew out to cali in oct. for y2k3, they would not allow me to carry on my guitar.....this had changed from previous flights.....one good thing about this though was the fact that if you take your guitar onto the plane, they will hand carry it down a flight of stairs and hand deliver it to the baggage section of the plane thus bypassing the "goons" who throw stuff around in the terminal.....michael