RE: proposal for new thread: ATTRIBUTES of your LOOP MACHINE

> 1) WHAT ARE THE FEATURES THAT YOU THAT YOU CONSIDER INDISPENSABLE IN
THE
> LOOPER THAT YOU USE.?

I use an EDP. Among the many features provided, the ones that have
become so engrained that going without would be painful are:

Adjustable Feedback
Loop Multiply
Multiple Loops
MIDI sync

One other thing that I was very surprised to find many lower
cost loopers don't do ... go immediately from the first record
into overdub without having to wait for a cycle.

> 2) WHAT FEATURES MAKE THE LOOPER YOU USE STAND OUT FROM OTHER LOOPERS
IN
> THE FIELD?

I'm not familiar enough with the other high end products to say.

Glenn