Musictoyz.com (was Re: Electro-harmonix 16 second Delay reissue first impressions)

Funny, when I asked about that exact thing here not a single person
responded.

When you lob an insinuation like that out there, it might be good to
give a real world "for instance."  Where you ever ripped off by them?
Who was that you know and how?

I didn't find anything substantial doing a google search about them
being a bad retailer.  In fact, I found one that just seemed mad they
didn't get a shipping confirmation and I actually found a bunch of
people who said they had good experience.  They sent me order
confirmations, answered an email and sent the item out quickly.  From
my experience I'd order from them again in a heart beat.  I think their
site is nice and informative and service was as good as any I've had.

Maybe Ron's your best friend and fixes guitar pedals while he walks on
water.  I'm probably silly for not ordering from him, but I honestly
didn't think I was going to get an EH16 when he posted.

Cheerio,

Mark