Re: EH 16 second manual online...

--- Mark Sottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net> wrote:
> Make it only 2 minutes  (do we really need 4 minutes

Does the EH16 not allow the creation of loops shorter
than 4 minutes?

> of loop time for a
> single loop?) and do it stereo. (Yes Mark Hamburg.

For what you paid MusicToyz, you could have gotten 2
EH16s.  Problem solved.

I keed, I keed!!! ;)

Or pick up a Manecolooper as the 2nd looper.  The
Elite version has MIDI clock out too, though I have no
idea how you'd sync two looper pedals which both
output MIDI clock.

Paolo