oberheim edp up for grabs

hi folks,

I have no intention at the moment of offering this up for general sale
on ebay, but if a list member is interested in aquiring a beige face edp
then email me off list.  I love it to death but due to financial
constraints and the need for new equipment that better suits my research
I have to consolidate the studio a little.

The edp seems to work in all functions except for one, one of the most
important, which is overdub.  In loop or delay mode it seems to be in
permanent overdub, no matter what the overdub light is telling me.  The
memory is fully maxed, but it's only running loop 3.  It's been sitting
in my rack for most of the time I've owned it, but I can't vouch for
it's previous life.  There is no footswitch.

Again, I'm only offering this to LD members for now, so feel free to
make me an offer.  I should say that I am in Australia, but will ship
international.

I've been a list member for a number of years, and for what it is worth,
I have some (not much) feedback on ebay :

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewFeedback&userid=not8ohm&items=25

cheers

Michael Noble

ps: if anybody has any suggestions as to what might be causing the
overdub problem, feel free to let me know as well.