From: Mark Hamburg [mailto:mark_hamburg@baymoon.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 5:49 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Signal routing solution

(Insert comment from Mark Sottilaro about how the EDP needs to be
stereo.)

I'm reworking my minimalist rack. (Now that everyone is going to DD-20s and
the like I no longer feel quite so minimalist, but so it goes.) I'm faced
again with the problem that in what would otherwise be a stereo signal
flow,
I've got a mono EDP. I'd be fine running the EDP in the center channel if I
had a way to preserve the stereo signal passing through the EDP. I've dealt
with this in the past with a line mixer, but the Passac mixer is both noisy
and consumes one rack space that I might be able to put to better use. Can
anyone suggest something that I could stick in the back of my rack to sum
the left and right channels to mono and mix them with the mono out from the
EDP? Essentially something that accomplishes the following

Thanks.
Mark