Re: Off Topic? I'll give you Off Topic!!

About Sbux not wanting local music anymore:

Sbux is making big money selling their lifestyle CDs now and I think that
they wouldn't be interested in anything competing with that.  It's
probably a corporate directive.  They're doing this CD kiosk deal with HP
now which will pretty much end any live music in their stores, I bet.

     Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith            remove "online" from reply address
Unit Circle Media                   http://www.unitcircle.com