Re: Bernhards music

In a message dated 8/7/04 4:07:52 AM, per@boysen.se writes:

I even had the
pleasure to play with Bernhard in person and we had lots of coffee and
made veeery slooooow muuuuuu----zic ;-)

ahhhhhhhh.....so the mellowness is more of a state-o-mind thing across the pond.....when we first began the CT-COLLECTIVE we thought that it would be interesting to see if there was a "regional" aspect to our collective music, i.e. does the east coast sound different than the west coast than europe.....our findings are very confidential and can not be shared at this time.....:).....but if you send me a cd i will gladly share our insights.....:).....perhaps as an "ugly" american who is avoiding the news at all costs, my music and what i have been listening to is a bit more aggressive/jumpy/punky/sharp sounding/less ambient.....perhaps this reflects my own inner jumpiness and sense of "total lack of fucking REALITY" now a daze.....plus way yoo much coffee.....:).....michael