From: steve.sandberg [mailto:steve.sandberg@earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2004 6:40 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Anyone know of any good portable electrical supplies for
playinglive?

Hello all,
I've been possessed with a desire to take my looping to the streets of NYC!
Does anyone know of a good portable (hopefully inexpensive) electrical
supply that I could use?  I'd like something that could let me play for 3
or
4 hours, and I'd be plugging in an amplifier, 2 synth modules, a kaos pad,
samson wireless mic and an edp - thanks!