Re: OT Warning - Selling CD's on the web - recomendations?

Title:

I'll just add one thing to this, which I don't believe I remember being covered, regarding the on-CD print as a reason to go to Cafepress.  Epson has a line of inkjet printers that allow you to print on the CD surface.  You have to buy printable cds, which are a little bit more, about 50 cents each if you buy in quantity (100 or so).  I bought the Epson Stylus R200, the cheapest of the line (all the printers have the same quality print, just a difference in features like an lcd preview screen), which was $99, and it works GREAT.  I was going to have 100 cdrs printed by a company for $225, which seemed like a good deal, but instead I bought this printer and 100 cds for $150, and I have the capability to print many more.  Highly recommended, especially instead of the on-cd stickers.

let me know off-list if anyone wants more in-depth details regarding print speed, media, etc.  I'm really tickled about it.

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com

So Im selling CDR home burnt CD's off by website... not too many orders, so no hassle... I've been hoping to earn enough to have the covers professionally printed, instead of high quality laserprint.. and everything is fine..

However... what experiences have people had at places like Cafepress.com? Advantages? Well proper printed cover, proper CD copy/with CD print (not horrible sticker)