New ways to donate

Hi Loopers!

The other day, list member Tom Rex made a nice donation to Looper's
Delight
through the PayPal donate button on the website. I really appreciate that,
as the costs of the site can be quite high and usually most of it is paid
for by me personally. I really depend on donations like Tom's to help
cover
the cost. Thanks Tom! (and thanks to the many other generous who have made
donations in the past!)

Tom also suggested a great idea. He wanted to know if it was possible to
set up a recurring donation that automatically makes a payment on a
regular
basis. People have asked me this in the past, but at that time I didn't
see
an easy way to do it. This time I checked at PayPal again, and they now
have this feature!

I set up a simple form if you are interested in doing this:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/donate.html

You can set up how often you want to make a donation to Looper's Delight
and the amount of each payment. PayPal will get the necessary info from
you, and then everything will happen automatically through PayPal after
that. If you ever want to cancel, it is just another button click to do so.

I hope this makes supporting Looper's Delight more convenient for those of
you who have gained something from the site and are interested in helping
out.

I know how it is... there are plenty of things I would like to support,
but
often I just forget or I'm too busy and don't get around to it. When I
finally remember I realize how long it's been since I donated anything,
and
then I feel like I should donate more than I can easily afford at once....
If you are like me, it is so much simpler to have my credit card
automatically charged a small amount each month! I hardly even notice a
few
bucks on the statement, and over time I donate a lot more than I would
have
otherwise.

And it really doesn't take much to make a difference. Even if you just
send
a couple bucks a month that helps - it's about the same as a year's
subscription to most magazines. You probably spend more on the coffee you
drink while reading LD posts each morning!

So if you enjoy Looper's Delight and want to help keep it going, I will
really appreciate your support!

thanks!
kim