From: Daniel Mayfield [mailto:bootstick@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 10:27 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Music box

Hi

I am looking for an instrument which emulates an original 'tox box' sound,
like the ones which have ballerina's spinning around in.  I want to
encorporate it into my live looping show but I'm struggling to find
anything
that resembles the sound.  Any ideas?

Dan Mayfield

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger