Question about the far outlet

I'm looking for a portable electric supply so i can loop outside, and
several people have recommended the far outlet --
i'm also checking into something called the solo
(http://innovativeoutdoortechnologies.com/brunton_main.html)
Just spoke to someone at the company that sells it and he seems to think it
could run my equipment (akai headrush, yamaha vl70, small amp, samson
wireless mike) --
he says it will run for a quarter of the time that a far outlet will supply
--
so my question is to you guys, has anyone run a far outlet with a
comparable