Re: Phil Keaggy DVD

Just my 2 cents re: PK.... I first became infatuated with the guy about 32
years ago, when he used to play a lot in churches in the Youngstown, Ohio
area.  Over the years, as my list of favorite musicians has grown into the
hundreds, Phil has always occupied a very special place on that list.
Such
a rare, natural musicality.  Looking forward to getting that DVD!  - Tom