Re: John McLaughlin DVD

>"All the modes, scales and exercises you will find on these DVD's
>are there to be learnt and then forgotten; since when you experience
>the timeless joy and spontaneity with your musical colleagues, you
>will certainly not be thinking about which scale or which chord to
>play, or which time signature the piece is in. In this state all notes
>are good, and you will move in your own natural way with soul
>and eloquence. In short, it becomes poetry, and you are the Poet.
>Your way is The Way." --JM

This is all well and good, and to a certain extent, I agree with JM.
But, as I told Kim in my other reply to this thread, I've got
instructional material out the wazoo already, so I'm mostly curious
what makes JM's material unique. Depending on what is (or isn't)
covered, it may (or may not) be worth it to me.

After you spring for it, I hope you'll get back with us soon. ;)

Thanks!

Jeff