newbie

Hi guys - I'm new to Loopers... I'm a guitarist & songwriter, recently moving into ambient music. I'm just using Cakewalk GT Pro, Jammer,  & the Roland VG gtr processors. I'm interested in any resources you cd suggest for learning more about using GT & Jammer in loop composing. And - I'm sure you've heard this before -  I can't make much sense of Fruity Loops Express. The tutorials I've found so far seem haphazard or geared to the studio version & the "in-depth manual" won't dnload. Can you point me in the direction & I'll do my homework. Thanks. Nice to be aboard.
Paresh