Re: Defective blackface gibsons being sold?

I've got one that I bought used back in April, so I'd guess it's from
the first run, and I've had absolutely no problems with it.
On the other hand, over the years I had to return two of the brand new
Oberheim units that showed up non-functional.  I'm skeptical about your
man in Beantown's info.

TravisH