Live Looping on NPR Nashville

I'm excited to announce that I'll be performing live on the NPR radio
program
'Live in Studio C" in Nashville on Tuesday morning at 11 a.m. with my good
friend,
Nashville session drummer/percussionist (and live looping, zendrum playing
electronic percussionist)
 Tom Roady and Kirby Shelstad doing a percussive looping show.

Then on Friday at noon, I"ll be giving a performance/clinic
on live looping techniques for the Nashville PASIC convention with
thousands of drummer/percussionists from all over the world slated to
attend
the four day convention.

Then on Sunday, Tom will drive us to Memphis where he will be performing
with Aretha Franklin,  literally one of my main influences musically when
first started playing music.

I'll be back in Santa Cruz on November 15th.

tune in if you are near the area and aren't busy.

yours,  Rick Walker