FW: 30 Minutes of Live Looping Videos! (new links)

Try these:
http://static.zed.cbc.ca/users/k/khartung/files/Krispen_Hartung_-_Quiddity.w
mv
http://static.zed.cbc.ca/users/k/khartung/files/Krispen_Hartung_-_Alice_in_C
yberspace.wmv
http://static.zed.cbc.ca/users/k/khartung/files/Krispen_Hartung_-_Off-Center
ed_Blue.wmv
http://static.zed.cbc.ca/users/k/khartung/files/Krispen_Hartung_-_Slipstream
.wmv

Click on these links in a way that will offer you a "Save As..." option.
Windows that would be right-clicking (for righthanders, that is). I don't
know what it is for Mac-Users, Per ...

If it doesn't work directly from this mail, try the attached html file

Cheers
Bernhard

quiddity alice blue slipstream