gig/exhibition spam

Hey everyone,
Slightly off topic I'm afraid, but I am having an exhibition of my
sculpture
work here in Oslo in the next 2 weeks. I make weird little boxes filled
with
er... stuff! ...AND slightly ON-topic, I will be performing a laptop piece
as a soundtrack to the exhibition at the opening party, which will be
recorded and played fro the duration of the exhibition. The piece involves
fragmented voices, prayers and adverts. Theramin, a field recording I made
in Gustav Veiglands mausoleum and yes... looping!
I dont think there are (m)any loopers here in Oslo, but if there is.. do
come! It being an Art opening there will be FREE WINE!!
More details and photos on my website, and below!
Thanks.

mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com

---------------------------

You are cordially invited to the opening night of

Mark Francombe's solo exhibition
"Icons of Kipple"

at Nordic Art Info
Thursday 11 November 6-9 PM

Opening hours are:
Thursday 11 Nov 6-9 PM
Friday 12-Sunday 14 Nov 12-5 PM
Thursday 18-Sunday 21 Nov 12-5 PM

Please review our web catalogue at www.nordicart.info

Welcome!

Nordic Art Info
Brugt. 3 c, 4th floor, N-0186 Oslo, Norway
Cell ph: (+47) 472 35 186. Fax: (+47) 22 38 02 88
E-mail: gallery@nordicart.info
www.nordicart.info

My Inbox is protected by SPAMfighter
3641 spam mails have been blocked so far.
Download free www.spamfighter.com today!