RE: a small sampler?

>If all you want are a few organ and mellotron sounds, look into used 1-
or 1/2-space rack synth modules or a desktop GM SoundCanvas.  I like the
few organs and strings in my old Kurzweil Micro Piano 1/2-rack module.
Friends like their EMU Vintage Keys or Roland or Korg modules of various
vintages for organ and mellotron sounds.

That being said, I have a EMU Vintage Pro that I would be willing to
part with for $450 plus shipping.  Excellent condition, and a ton of
control over the patches.

It is discontinued currently, but you can read about it here:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--EMU9117

best regards,
Rich