Re: Looping horse

Title: Re: Looping horse
In fact, this very discussion meets the criteria for looping, with an initial input recorded and turned into a repeating foundation that gets added to and manipulated in real time.

I’m going through a week’s worth of unread posts— probably someone else has already made a similar comment to mine. (more loops)

luv,

Dan

--
ghost7