Re: OT need Axon help

Michael,
The Axon send two midi messages for a bent note: note and pitch bend.
The parameter "pitch bend range" must be equally set in both the sending
unit (axon) and the receiving unit (sound module) in order to pitch-bend
correctly.
Hope this helps...
Ciao
Marco

/begin quote/

I have an Axon NGC-66 and wonder if there are other Axon users on this list
who could give me some advice.

Playing regular notes works ok but when I bend strings, make a glissando
upward to another fret, or hammer with a finger of the left hand, the new
pitch is not correctly recognized by the Axon. The resulting pitch is
always
too low, e.g. when I hammer a minor third upward from the current position,
the result is only one half note, or less. This seems to be independent of
the sound module that I'm using (mostly, VST instruments, and currently an
old Emax sampler).

I'm sure there is a way to make the Axon work correctly but I don't
understand how to do it.

Michael Peters
www.michaelpeters.de

/end quote/