Re: Echoplex v. Electrix

David,

> I'm sorry to have created any confusion.

No problem. I'm just a little peeved at Gibson's incompetance.

> I was assuming that Gibson and the people in the UK who've been building

the EDP had sorted out their issues and production had resumed.

A poor assumption I fear. Last I heard, the last of the 'hostage' EDPs had
shipped and there was talk of a 'possible' new production run. The problem
(for me) is that they have not shipped to Europe anywhere I can find.
Certainly not here in Denmark.

--

  Ian Petersen