Re: reply to Larry

On Nov 19, 2004, at 11:29 AM, loop.pool wrote:

larry said,

"Rick, I'm surprised at you!  You need lessons from the master of stupid
aesthetic banter.  Damn if I don't think it's all a joke.  All you guys
are too serious.  Please Brother no serious stuff.  No bucking up
except to go for a recount and the New world order.  We are all clowns
and not the Steven King kind.
Yours in psychology and face paint,"

Cool, fool,  I'm deseriousing as we speak.

and, hey,  I love your concept of 'slow self esteem'.

how about blow self esteem, or show self esteem, below self esteem,

and, while we are at it.............................more music less talk at your next looping performance.
what you played was really interesting and, frankly, and selfishly, I wanted to hear more (although it
was quite amusing that you were ragging on the EDP manual as it's author played along with the charade.)

That was worth a hell of a lot of notes to me and part of a healthy breakfast. I was not charading it was he who IS as a pretender to pain and agony of written verbal abuse.

be well, oh person who cares not what others think.    have a great day and remember to have compassion for us over sensitive types................LOL

Sensitivity killed the cat or propensity for sensitivity killed the cat or receptivity killed the cat or rats I can't think.

Compassion and slow self esteemed clams is what we strive for. If we were to reach that place in the universe where we can overcome the need to self esteem our rugs then we could all be cross legged on the dirty places where our behinds have been. Oh, go placidill into the wind where my music proceeds me like a pin with a head.

Roast never thy pain stick as my life intermingles with yours. Be fruitful and believe me when I say "old man take a look at my car, don't you funckin hit it." I used to be a lot like you am. Neil Young

Many happy returns for us and them,

Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com