away with mirrors (was: Re: some thoughts on Ted's queeries about art and self esteem and, oh yeah,  looping)

On Nov 20, 2004, at 6:02, Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

>  so away with mirrors.....michael

That's a damn good point, Michael! I've noticed that if a musician
THINKS he makes great music, then the resulting noise tends to be
interesting and enjoyable for most people. And the one that constantly
keeps mirroring his own efforts in a negative, critical sense rarely
comes up with anything of interest to others.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---
http://www.looproom.com (international)