Re: away with mirrors

Yeah, I'm with David on that one. I don't feel like I
have the kind of charisma a frontman really needs;
when I'm the sole focus onstage, I feel stilted and
self-conscious much of the time. But put me backing
someone up where I'm given free rein to do my thing,
that's when I'm dangerously in my element. But I can
see how it could work either way.

-t-