RE: howie days gear

I am just wondering if "Day Bunnies" was recorded live
as it sounds without editing, it sounds more like he
is using an EDP than 2 DL4s bringing loops and parts
in and out and staying in perfect sync.At the end of
the song it also sounds like he "undos" back to the
first loop like you would be able to do with an EDP
but not with a DL4...
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com