From: .David.Auker. [mailto:DaVAuk@Hevanet.com]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 9:00 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Loops curative/restful powers

Last night I was really tired after a very full weekend.  I attempted to
practice my classical piano, looking at the clock, anticipating some
"decent hour" to crawl off to bed, as it was still early in the evening.
I was trashed, hardly able to keep my eyes open.

Decided to move over into loop-dom via keyboards/Repeater.  Laid down
some percussion.  Raw.  Then the tones of low, chordal, lead.  Played a
counter-lead on flute.

Some Muse in the recesses of my mind freshly sprang forth, and long
after my anticipated bedtime, I was able to finally head off to
sleep...walking, not
crawling!   Looping can have such cool meditative/restorative powers!

btw, this isn't a blanket statement about classical music!  I dig the
intricacies of the study, indeed...but life longs for variety for
completeness!

David