Re: Having Problems with controlling the levels of my looping station during performances

Yep, and for even more control, run your mic into
channel 1, your guitar into channel 2, put the RC-20
in the mixer's aux send, and run the output of the
looper back into channel 3. Then with the aux send
control on each channel strip, you can control how
much of the voice or guitar goes to the looper. You'll
have a fader for voice, one for guitar and one for the
loop, and you'll be sending the house a pre-mixed line
out. Just be careful not to turn up channel 3's aux
send, or you'll get a feedback loop (or actually,
very, very  carefully  experiment with that feedback
loop, they can be fun!) If your mixer has more than
one aux send, you can do the same thing with another
effect, and even specify how much of one aux goes to
the other aux.

-t-