Re: Dream Looping Venues?

>Stu has been doing this sort of thing for a long time, either solo or
>with
>other musicians.
   Yeah I did sound for one of his gigs in about 1980, I used to have a
recording of his done in a French abby or something with about 14 seconds
of
reverberation. I like the Deep Listening Band alot too. Considerting how
popular Didgeridoos are noa I find hisapparent pioneering of the
instrument
signifiant.I knwe what one was in the late 60s, Duke Ellington
mentionsthem
inthe liner notes of one of his albums.I didn't hear one played live until
Dempster showed up.