performing

Hi Folks

i am new to list and am wanting to find out about
venues to perform at in Bay area

I do almost exclusive live performance mostly using
my multi-tonal voice ala tuvan throatsinging, and
other types of multi note singing to create very
omnidimensional sounds many of which are not created
directly by my voice but appear when diffent harmonic
soundwaves merge.  i also play most instruments i get
my hands on.

i primarily use a boss loop station and a laptop

check out some of my past stuff at
http://californiathroatsinger.iuma.com
and let me know if you kknow of a place  or event to
perform

thanks

martyn  (Omnitoner)