Re: ORGANIC programming and looping

There's a lot to bring up on this topic but my main trick I is to apply
compression to the master. In a live looping set-up I always put a
Really Nice Compressor between my looping rig and the house PA system.
Threshold and ratio  set up to swell reverb between notes played as
well as dynamically matching hihat level against the booming of the
kick. This generally dynamic sound option  has a big impact on both my
playing and programming and I look at it more as "part of my
instrument" than as a mastering treat.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---