sp-808

I'm sort of interested in this box. I'm getting away from loopers per-
se (that paradigm doesn't seem to work for me) -- what I really want
is a small recorder that can loop whatever you're playing and then
you can dink with it. (yes, the looperlative sounds cool). (So does
the new Electro-Harmonix, but that seems pretty limited.) (I am *sad*
about the Repeater.) The question I have is, does the "record strobe"
MIDI control mean you can rig a pedal to start recording the sample?
What does "strobe" mean here anyway?

-----
Music: http://www.kellycoyle.net
Blog: http://wwwquotidianme.blogspot.com/